Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tropical Depression SEVEN Forms

(Refer to my last post on where I think the track will go)

The National Hurricane Center is forecasting Tropical Depression SEVEN to move to the west and eventually northwest along the Caribbean. This goes in line with my estimate on where this system could go. The link to that post is above.

If I were to look extremely long range, I would think that there is a fair chance of entering the Gulf of Mexico. However, this could be another 'Ernesto', and we all know how that turned out when the Gulf appeared at risk.

Andrew

1 comment:

Mike Paulocsak said...

Hi Andrew.Storms are firing up in central Ohio and moving northeast.Many warnings on them.There is a ton of unstable air to get these going.No warnings issued for my county yet.